Knowledge is power. Sharing it empowers.
KnowledgeShare offers tailored and industry-specific solutions for multi-channel information capturing and management, combining analogue and digital.
Kodak i1190 Series. Intelligent, connected, versatile.
NEW Kodak i1190 and Kodak i1190E desktop scanners: designed
with ease of use, efficiency and productivity in mind. Learn more.
Kodak Info Input Portfolio – Web-based capture solutions
The NEW Kodak Info Input Portfolio: faster, smarter, more productive, more secure. Web-based and mobile capture to boost efficiency. Learn more.
Our Products & Services
- Desktop to high-volume production
- For centralised and distributed capture
- Award-winning reliability and choice
- Intelligent document features
- Performant, versatile and smart
- Transform documents into critical data
- Browser-based capture for business
- Manage and maintain scanner assets
- Mobile and ubiquitous capture
- Embedded transactional scanning
- Realise full value of your investment
- Continuity and ongoing productivity
- One-stop-service, available 24 x 7
- Heterogeneous environments
- Awarded as assured vendor by Altius
“BLI and consumers alike can rely on Kodak Alaris to manufacture quality scanners at affordable prices that help to expedite the capture process by including easy to use scan utilities”
- Very compact and robust
- Integrated barcode engine
- Rated speed of 70 ppm B&W & Colour
- 250 sheet feeder (A3)
- Up to 17,500 pages per day
- Accelerate transactions
- Customer-facing scanning
- Browser-based capture-to-process
- From within line of business apps
- Close to the source and process
- Production scanning redefined
- 4 levels of security + 1 layer of control
- Real world throughput
- Advanced staple detection system
- Smart rear exit for thick documents
Solutions for all industries:
The combination of high performance document scanners and intelligent capture software from Kodak Alaris enables you to digitise and handle information related to claims, cases, invoices and payments, customers and other critical information when and where it matters.BPO-Service Bureaux
The growth of client documentation management and high quality imaging solution requirements has brought service bureaux significant challenges. Kodak Alaris offers state-of-the-art solutions for BPOs.Healthcare
Healthcare providers are tasked with realising substantial savings along with digitising entire patient records to improve the quality and accessibility of patient notes. Kodak Alaris help you optimise patient experience and healthcare processes.
The challenges for government agencies are numerous. There is the need to reduce operating costs, improve operational efficiency and enhance the citizen experience.Retail banking
The digitisation of the back office and improvement of customer experience are among the retail bank challenges we help solve.Transport and logistics
The digitisation and capture for transport and logistics industry transformation
Recent blogs, cases and news
Kodak Alaris’ Dr. Scanner is entirely pumped up and eagerly awaiting you to join his webinar on June 1st at 10:00 AM CET. What makes Dr. Scanner so excited and will excite you when you participate? It’s the launch of two great new scanners that raise the bar of connectivity and are fit for home […]
The key to implementing the right solution to enable customers to capture and consolidate data from digital and paper sources is often found in applying the right customer service approach. Identifying the insights a customer will need, who will be involved in the information management process and how quickly they need to process information can […]
Kodak Alaris appoints new President to help customers unleash digital transformation and capture growth
Seasoned global IT executive Rick Costanzo brings stellar track record and renewed focus to Information Management division Kodak Alaris has appointed Rick Costanzo president and general manager of the company’s Information Management (IM) division. Costanzo joined the company earlier this year to lead the global business, which delivers hardware, software and services in 27 countries […]
A solution for all capture needs - from centralised to mobile and hybrid
- Centrally manage your company’s documents with our high speed and volume document processing offerings
- Reduce your manual handling in document preparation
- Deliver your content from your mailroom to the right place at the right time automatically
Decentralised intelligent capturing
- Capture documents at the earliest point, regardless of when, where and why.
- Meet the needs of a decentralised business environment and new ways of working.
- Our distributed capture scanners and software enable you to easily digitise documents and deliver the information to the right place at the right time via multiple solutions and approaches.
- Stay in front of your customers, whilst capturing information.
- Perform any task in a transactional context from within your business application.
- Digitise at the point of transaction and handle transactions faster than ever to boost efficiency and enhance customer service.
- Benefit from the most flexible and modern capture solutions, living up to the realities of the Web.
- Capture information via your web browser, a mobile application or embedded in your (SaaS) line of business applications.
- Broaden the reach of your capture solutions using the power of the Internet.